Pages

Dec 22, 2011

I find him in the cold sapa Vietnam

 Hanoi, 1800 'pm
I texted him ... 19h, 20h ... I still do not see him answer but because there are so many appointments after this short time back, I was wandering flood you pull Hanoi night time is forgotten and I was waiting for someone go on Sapa Vietnam.
Hanoi, 22h40 'night,
He texted me, he apologized to me for hours to be present in Hanoi and asked me where I was. I said I was at My Dinh stadium, so that two children in two cities then and now has a 23h night, stopped for an appointment, I had no reason for him to run to meet " although I did want to like you. " He and my message, the messages back and forth, well, about how much closer together now there, where close to 2,000 kilometers as before and knows what he and I just like it or, just as your "virtual" I thought so to console myself for not meeting their cities.
I was small you pull it back home to sleep with, what my message and he continued on a long and nostalgia like no name, no beginning, no end. he asked me to be the first? meet those? have fun? I sleep with messages like "my brother asked to visit his sister," only that but I also feel happy.
Flights to Saigon I took off at 8:30 but I have to go at 6:30 for Noi Bai International Airport is quite far from downtown. Hanoi beautiful autumn morning, I smiled farewell and his Hanoi - a special friend in my virtual world.
Saigon one day bring the taste of the northern winter in Sapa.
Saigon, 11:30 am
"So this weekend I go watch the snow fall, like light," "I sent a message to his Yahoo! 360plus with a fun icon.
Thursday, 8h32 'am,
Go to the company, and work habits is the first check mail, the mail in about 10 jobs, friends, I received a mail from Vietnam airline airlines' Promotion ... ".
The idea is clear in my mind, I draw from the cards in their wallets, "Mastercard", a card I just used to buy books online and book tickets online. A round trip journey entitled HTP Saigon Vietnam--> Hanoi--> Sapa Vietnam has been successful book, I am happy, to send "private messages" from Yahoo! 360plus to show it to him, but 10 seconds of thinking I did not send themselves at all and just smiled.
I still ask him regular hours away, where he will go first, where he will stay at night, then ask the exact address where a little to him - he has told me and there is little doubt surprise at all and I just wanted to surprise him.
Friday, 7:45 'am,
I started my journey and 1h45 'after I have been in Hanoi.

1 comment: